Audit and Assurance Study Videos – 50% OFF – Promo Code : 50FIFTY – Quick Purchase
For example: -10234.35
No other characters, including commas, are accepted.
1 / 10
1. Which of the following is correct?
2 / 10
2. Which of the following organisations is generally considered a part of the public sector?
3 / 10
3. Is the following statement true or false?
The public sector is normally concerned with providing services to specific groups funded from charitable donations.
4 / 10
4. Is the following statement true or false?
NGOs are any organisations that do not have profit as a primary goal and are not directly linked to the government.
5 / 10
5. What is the term given to the idea that the combined output of a number of individuals working together will exceed that of the same individuals working separately?
6 / 10
6. Which of these statements are true?
(i) The primary objective of government-funded organisations is operational cost minimisation and thus decrease the burden on tax payers.
(ii) Not-for-profit organisations(NFPs) have different objectives, which depend on the needs of their members or the sections of society they exist to benefit.
7 / 10
7. An organisation is owned and run by central government agencies. The organisation should be described as which of the following statements?
8 / 10
8. Which of these organisations would normally be classified as both a not-for-profit organisation AND a private sector organisation?
(ii) Government departments
9 / 10
9. What term is used to classify a business that is owned by its workers and in which they have a vote on how the business is run?
10 / 10
10. In regards to limited companies, would the following statement be considered true or false? Shareholders are liable for any debts the company may incur
Your score is
1 / 13
1. When looking at Mendelow’s Matrix, which two of the following fall under the category of ‘keep satisfied’?
A. High power
B. Low power
C. High interest
D. Low interest
2 / 13
2. Considering the following options, which would be regarded as an internal stakeholder?
3 / 13
3. KP Co is a medium-sized accessory retail chain that has undertaken a stakeholder analysis exercise using Mendelow’s matrix. KP feels that the national government currently has little interest in the company; however, the directors feel that it would have significant power should it choose to involve itself in company matters.
Which strategy should KP undertake using the suggested course of action under Mendelow’s matrix?
4 / 13
4. Considering the following options, which would be regarded as a connected stakeholder?
5 / 13
5. Is the following statement true or false?
Stakeholders are those individuals or groups that, potentially, have power over what the organization does.
6 / 13
6. The term secondary stakeholders refers to which group of stakeholders?
7 / 13
7. Classify the following stakeholders according to their appropriate category.
8 / 13
9 / 13
10 / 13
11 / 13
8. Which of the following would be considered an internal stakeholder?
12 / 13
9. In accordance with Mendelow’s matrix, a stakeholder with little influence but a high level of interest, the strategy taken would be:
13 / 13
10. Which of the following would be considered as connected stakeholders?
1. When an organisation no longer needs an employee and therefore terminates their contract this is known as what type of dismissal?
2. Is the following statement true or false?
Data protection’s main concern is keeping data safe from hazards that could destroy or compromise it.
3.Which TWO of the following are responsible for an employee’s health and safety in the workplace?
(i) The employer
(ii) The internal auditor
(iii) The employee
(iv) The health and safety advisor
4. Consider the following options. If there were a new law to be put in to place, which one would provide the largest amount of employment opportunities?
A contract that obviously states the intention of both parties to create a legally binding relationship will deem that contract valid.
6. Kieran’s company has put out an advertisement requesting for people who are above the height of 1.75 meters tall. What is the legal term to describe this type of discrimination?
7. In which of the following circumstances is dismissal of an employee automatically considered unfair?
8. Is the following statement true or false?
The main priority of Data Protection legislation is in regards to rights of the individual with regards to withholding information about oneself.
9. Which of the following is not part of the PESTEL model?
10. Under consumer rights legislation, which of the following are true?
(i) Items should match the description
(ii) The goods must be of appropriate price
Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance