1. In the context of quality costs, what would staff training cost be classified as?
2. Company F has a policy to have a 25% profit margin on all products. If the price of Product AA is $250 per unit, what is the target cost?
3. Which of the following are principles of Total Quality Management(TQM)(Select all that applies)?A. Get it right, the first time
B. Cost reduction happens overtime
C. Quality focus
D. Continuous Improvement
4. Which of the following has the correct product lifecycle sequence?
5. The market price of sugar is currently at R 100. Company T produces sugar and has a policy of a profit margin of 30%. What is the target cost to manufacture sugar at Company T?