Please read all instructions. When you are finished click 'Next' to move to the next screen.
Read each question carefully.
When you answer a question, your answer will automatically be saved.
You can revisit questions and change your answers at any time during the exam.
The only permitted characters for numerical answers are:
One full stop as a decimal point if required
One minus symbol at the front of the figure if the answer is negative.
No other characters, including commas, are accepted.
Navigating between questions
to move to the next question.
to move back to the previous question.
Click on a question number from the Exam Progress Details panel (see next page) to move directly to that question.
A message will be displayed when you click to move away from a question which has been partially attempted. You can choose to stay on the question and review your answer(s) or continue.
When reviewing your answer(s) for partially attempted questions ensure you read any message displayed in red text below the question
in Section A or below the question
part(s) in Section B
Note: Where a message is displayed, the answer(s) provided will not be marked.
1. Which of the following is an example of critical success factors?
Measures of customer based
Quality measures in every unit
2. Which of the following is an appropriate Key Performance Indicator for measuring the quality of service?
Speed of response to customer needs
Number of new customers lost or gained
Relative market share
New products launched
The following information relates to questions 3-7
Gross Profit $200,000
Net Profit $60,000
Current Assets $50,000
Current Liabilities $40,000
Closing Inventory $10,000
Capital employed $350,000
3. Calculate the ROCE.
4. Calculate the gross profit margin
5. Calculate the profit margin
6. Calculate the Current Ratio
7. Calculate the Acid Test Ratio
8. JF PLC has a bank loans of $950,000 and 2 million $1 shares as of now. Additionally there is a general reserve of $400,000 and retained profits of $250,000. Calculate the gearing ratio.
9. Calculate the trade payables days if the receivables balance for the year end was $400,000 and credit sales for the same period was $4,800,000.
10. Which of the following are methods used by managers to manipulate the financial results?
A. Delay recording costs on a timely basis
B. Understating costs/Overstating income
C. Having personal relationships with the accountant
D. Delaying meetings with the finance department