1. In the context of quality costs, what would staff training cost be classified as?
2. Company F has a policy to have a 25% profit margin on all products. If the price of Product AA is $250 per unit, what is the target cost?
3. Which of the following are principles of Total Quality Management(TQM)(Select all that applies)?
A. Get it right, the first time
B. Cost reduction happens overtime
C. Quality focus
D. Continuous Improvement
4. Which of the following has the correct product lifecycle sequence?
6. Which of the following are disadvantages of Activity Based Costing(Select all that apply)?
B. More accurate
C. Cannot be used in service industries
D. Time consuming to calculate
7. Which of the following is a disadvantage of Life Cycle costing?
8. A customer receives a product and after using it for 2 weeks has claimed for warranty due to a fault. This is an example of;
9. A particular product was disposed after production. This is an example of;
10. Which one of the following is an advantage of Activity Based Costing?