1. Which of the following is correct?
2. Which of the following organisations is generally considered a part of the public sector?
3. Is the following statement true or false?
The public sector is normally concerned with providing services to specific groups funded from charitable donations.
4. Is the following statement true or false?
NGOs are any organisations that do not have profit as a primary goal and are not directly linked to the government.
5. What is the term given to the idea that the combined output of a number of individuals working together will exceed that of the same individuals working separately?
6. Which of these statements are true?
(i) The primary objective of government-funded organisations is operational cost minimisation and thus decrease the burden on tax payers.
(ii) Not-for-profit organisations(NFPs) have different objectives, which depend on the needs of their members or the sections of society they exist to benefit.
7. An organisation is owned and run by central government agencies. The organisation should be described as which of the following statements?
8. Which of these organisations would normally be classified as both a not-for-profit organisation AND a private sector organisation?
(ii) Government departments
9. What term is used to classify a business that is owned by its workers and in which they have a vote on how the business is run?
10. In regards to limited companies, would the following statement be considered true or false? Shareholders are liable for any debts the company may incur