1. Is the following statement true or false?
Appraising is a relationship where a more experienced person encourages career and personal development.
2. Consider the following options. In relation to competency frameworks, which one would be correct?
3. In terms of mentoring, which of the following is a beneficial outcome?
4. Which of the following is not likely to be a goal of a personal development plan?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways in which an organisation can develop its staff?
6. Which of the following is a form of training in terms of personal development?
7. Kieran is mostly worries about how his colleague perceive him. When developing a personal development plan, which of the following two should he focus on?
8. Which of the options mentioned would be an appropriate way to describe coaching?
9. What is the first stage of a personal development programme?
10. In the context of work planning and personal development planning, a SMART framework is often used as a checklist of the characteristics of effective goals.
What does the 'M' in SMART stand for?