1. Is the following statement true or false?
Purchasing being undertaken centrally is an example of procurement according to Porter’s value chain.
2. KP buys rope, cuts it into shorter lengths and sells it to various retailers. One of its departments is solely responsible for the cutting of rope. Which of Porter’s value chain activities is the department responsible for?
3. Which of the following is not included in Porter’s Five Forces?
4. If we are to look at Porter’s value chain, which of the following would be considered a primary activity?
5. In Porter’s value chain, what options would not be considered a primary activity?
(ii) Human Resources Management
(iv) Outbound logistics
6. Through the use of Porter’s value chain and a firm’s activities, what might we be able to determine?
7. KP provides a range of products and services that are tailored specifically to being convenient for working women. What kind of strategy would this be considered as?
8. Which two of the following options from the SWOT elements are considered external influences?
9. Which of the following would be a potential barrier to entry?
10. Is the following statement true or false?
An example of differentiation strategy could be pricing a product below that of its rival.