1. Consider the following idea, is it valid or invalid?
Kieran switches off his phone from noon until 3 pm while he does his work and asks his assistant to tell anyone who attempts to contact him that he is busy and to call at a later time. He believes in doing so, that he is improving his time management.
2. Which of the following could be a consequence of the staff member’s ineffectiveness?
3. Is the following statement true or false?
Kieran has set up a meeting, though not without any obvious goal. This will still be of value to everyone who takes the time out to show up.
4. Is the following statement true or false?
Information overload does not typically result in individuals being unable to decide what information is relevant or not.
5. What might happen to the all-channels system when under time pressure?
6. Kieran has assured his customer Jacob that a product will be delivered by April 7th. However, the product is delivered in June. As a direct result Jacob misses an important deadline and has to pay penalties. How did Kieran fail Jacob?
7. When it comes to time management, there may be problems that arise. However, one of the options is not a potential problem. Select the option.