1. Is the following statement true or false?
Absolutists would argue that a decision is right or wrong depending on the consequences or outcomes of that decision.
2. There are five fundamental principles of ethical behaviour which ACCA members are to comply with.
Which of the options contains three of these five principles?
3. Select the option that best suits the definition of Integrity.
4. Is the following statement true or false?
Accountants being unassociated with misleading statements relates to the principle of Objectivitiy.
5. Publishing information that provides a precise and complete view of the current position of the business without leaving out more unfavourable elemtns, aligns with which of the following principles?
6. Which of the following approaches relates to making decisions based on the greatest good to the largest number of people?
7. Is the following statement true or false?
A deontological approach to ethics states that action should be based on rules rather than consequences.
8. Which of the following is not a value that organisations try to encourage within their corporate culture in order to encourage staff to act ethically?
9. If Kieran were to prepare the figures in a press release for the performance of the company KDA in a misleading fashion which fundamental principle would be breached?
10. William knows that he should put the accounts in a sealed envelope that clearly states ‘confidential;’ however, Kieran comes into his office and says it will only be an extra cost to do so and tells you to skip it all together. Which fundamental principle does this breach?