1. Under Corporate governance provisions, who is responsible for setting directors rewards and incentive packages?
2. Consider the given situations, which would fall under the ‘agency problem’?
3. In respects to direct regulation, which of these options is least subject to this?
4. In order to avoid the agency problem, it could be in best interest to encourage Executive Directors to operate with the best interests of the shareholders in mind, this could be done through:
5. Consider the following options, which might be considered as a feature of poor corporate governance?
6. The idea of Corporate social responsibility refers to a company doing which of the following?
7. Consider the following options, which would be most appropriate in regards to the significance of Corporate governance?
8. The modern view on Corporate Social Responsibility is:
9. Consider the following statement, is it true or false?
Directors are agents of the shareholders and shareholders are principals of the company.
10. Consider the following, which of these is not one of the main principles of the UK Corporate Governance Code?