1. Is the following statement true or false?
Assertive behaviour violates another individual’s rights and often leads to conflict
2. In terms of an ineffective group, which of these would provide evidence of ineffectiveness?
3. Kieran encourages his group members to communicate and works very hard to build and maintain friendships and relationships between them. What role is Kieran demonstrating here?
4. Is the following statement true or false?
According to Handy, the definition of a group is a team of people with a common aim.
5. According to Belbin’s personality types, which two options would be a part of this category?
6. In the large supermarket KDA Co, the staff have their own uniform so that they can be recognized throughout the store by the customers should they need assistance. What aspect of role theory does this relate to?
7. When it comes to a group, which of the following would be considered as a defining feature?
8. According to Belbin, a group requires which of these options to be considered effective?
9. Kieran has informed his team that they will be appraised considering their output as a group; however, he fears now that this may lead to the group making risky decisions due to lack of individual responsibility. Is his concern valid?
10. Is the following statement true or false?
Typically, individuals become a part of informal groups involuntarily.