1. Consider the following options. Which would not be considered a management task in accordance with Drucker?
2. In regards to leadership effectiveness, someone said that it is reliant on leadership style and situational effectiveness, who was it?
3. Fayol has five functions of management; however, one of the following mentioned does not fall under this, which option is it?
4. Consider the following statement, is it true or false?
Kotter suggested that leadership and management are distinct qualities.
5. Consider the following statement:
Kieran is a manager and collects information from contacts internal and external to the organization KDA.
Under Mintzberg's nine managerial roles, which role is Kieran displaying?
6. Is the following statement true or false?
Contingency theories of management state that there is no single correct approach to good management
7. Kieran is looking into different leadership styles, which one gives the most decision making to subordinates?
8. Adair’s action-centred leadership model can be considered to be part of which of the following schools of thought?
9. Kieran is the manager of his department and is hoping to introduce a computer system into his department. He thinks to himself ‘I’m charismatic enough to get this done,’ and is considering giving his staff extra pay in order to get them to use the computer system as well.
When it comes to the sources of power, which of the two is Kieran implementing here?
10. Consider the role of a supervisor, which of the following would best suit this?