1. Lester wants to implment a formal training needs analysis exercise, which of the following documents would be a part of this?
2. When it comes to the learning process, Kolb mentioned that there were four stages. Consider the following options, which does not fall under these four stages?
3. Is the following statement true or false?
David Kolb’s learning cycle is a process for programmed learning.
4. Is the following statement true or false?
Active experimentation and concrete experiences are not thoroughly enjoyed by Accommodative learners.
5. Kieran wants to implement an effective training policy, what would be the foundation of such a policy?
6. Kieran is responsible for performance appraisal on his employees for the year. If we are to consider the training and development process, what stage is this?
7. What is the purpose of a competence framework?
8. Is the following statement true or false?
The growth or realisation of a person’s ability and potential through conscious or unconscious learning is known as education.
9. Jill is the manager of HR. The finance director has called her into the office and asked for a briefing on what quantifiable benefits may arise through the use of training programmes. What idea might she hesitate to suggest?
10. Which of the following options are approaches to learning theory?