1. The scientific management school promoted what type of job design technique?
2. Is the following statement true or false?
If we take a look at Maslow's hierarchy of needs, the middle level will be physiological needs.
3. Consider the options below. Which one would be the final need when looking at Maslow’s hierarchy?
4. Which of the following theories is Vroom known for?
5. Consider the following theories, which would relate to motivation as a content theory?
6. Is the following statement true or false?
According to Maslow, needs can be met both within and outside the work environment.
7. Which of the following may motivate people considered ‘Theory X?’
8. Which of the following is not an extrinsic reward?
9. According to Maslow, which of the options would be considered under ‘ego?’
10. Which of the following two statements is true?
(i) Satisfaction measures the commitment to your work.
(ii) Motivation is how hard you are willing to work.