1. Is the following statement true or false?
To manage workload effectively, it is considered wise to prioritise tasks in order of most important business outcomes.
2. Lester is finding difficulty in managing his time effectively. Which of the following options could be responsible for this?
3. Kieran wants to improve his effectiveness. He identifies his goals and comes up with a plan on how to achieve them. What would this be describe as?
4. Is the following statement true or false?
Counselling normally deals with issues such as the production of a set of concrete goals by the counsellor that the individual needs to achieve.
5. When it comes to personal effectiveness, which of the following is the most suitable?