1. Consider the following options. Which would be considered the main purpose of the International Federation of Accountants?
2. Which of the following require the preparation and filing of accounts by limited companies each year?
3. Is the following statement true or false?
The International Accounting Standards Board’s main function is to ensure consistency in external auditing.
4. In regards to the regulatory system, which of the following does not make up a part of this?
5. When it comes to the statement of financial position, under company law, what is required to be provided?
6. Consider the following options, which is responsible for setting down legally binding rules relating to the disclosure and presentation of financial statements?
7. The ACCA consists of 5 fundamental principles, which of the following are the correct 5?
8. Consider the following organisation, the International Financial Reporting Standards are issued by which one of these organisations?
9. Which body is responsible for issuing the ethical guide for accountants?
10. If we are to look at best practice, internal auditors of a large company should report directly to: