1. Lester’s gaming store assesses the sales team based on how many video games they sell, the value of the games sold, consoles sold, etc. What type of appraisal technique is implemented here?
2. Is the following statement true or false?
The major purpose of an appraisal interview is to praise employees on how well they've performed.
3. Kieran wants to evaluate the effectiveness of the appraisal system at KD Co, which of these would be deemed unsuitable?
4. Is the following statement true or false?
Appraisal interviews are of low importance; thus, it is inconsequential if they are carried out poorly or not at all
5. Is the following statement true or false?
Performance appraisal is a process to establish a shared understanding about what is to be achieved, and an approach to managing and developing people in order to achieve it
6. When it comes to appraisal interviews, which of the following is a correct approach?
7. Consider the options mentioned, which would not be a subjective approach in regards to appraisal?
8. Consider the following statement, is it true or false?
Performance assessment criteria should include both quantitative and qualitative issues.
9. In relation to effective appraisal, which of the options would not be considered an important feature?
10. Which of the following is a reason for staff leaving due to a factor such as employee’s unsuitability?