1. Which of the following is NOT true of entities in the charity sector?
2. Public sector entities have performance measures laid down by government, based on Key Performance Indicators. Which FOUR of the following are likely to be financial KPIs for a local council?
1. Interest cover
2. Financial actuals against budget
3. Rent receipts outstanding
4. Dividend cover
5. Return on capital employed
3. Although the objectives of not-for-profit entities are different from those of commercial entities, the accounting requirements of not-for-profit entities are moving closer to those entities to which IFRSs apply
Which of the following IFRS requirements would NOT be relevant to a not-for-profit entity?
4. Which TWO of the following statements about a not-for-profit entity are valid?