1. Jill firmly tells her boss that everyone on her team is capable of executing the vairety of tasks that are required of them; thus, she feels confident sharing the tasks among her team. What term would fit the description of Jill’s team?
2. Peters and Waterman suggested which of the following to play a major part in the success of a team?
3. Lester has been appointed as leader of his team. He has a presentation in which he updates the status of where the team stands on progress being made on their current assignment and asks for suggestions on how to keep the project momentum. What stage iof team development would this be considered as?
4. Kieran’s team had started talking about the roles each team member would adhere to. According to Tuckman’s group development stages, which stage is Kieran’s team in?
5. Kieran and his team have gotten together and it gets to a point where his frustration takes over as he feels no progress is being made, he decides to voice his opinion and says it’s better to carry forward rather than stay on the same topic. What is Kieran demonstrating?
6. According to Tuckman’s stages of team development, what is the fifth stage?
7. During the stages of team development by Tuckamn, there comes a time where the effectiveness of the work will be at its least effective, what stage is this?
8. When it comes to team building, which of the options would not be considered an important tool?
9. Which of teams and committees are formal groups?
10. In order for a team to be considered efficient and well functioning, which of the following may be considered vital under Belbin’s model for team roles?