1. Is the following statement true or false?
Most services provided by an organisation will be created at the same time as they are consumed.
2. Consider the following options, which of these would be considered a feature of services provided by an organisation?
3. The purchasing and accounting department might coordinate in which of the following ways?
4. KD Co has a sizable marketing department. In which of the following ways would this department and the accounting department of KD coordinate?
5. Consider the following statement, is it true or false?
An example of coordination between the accounting and marketing department is assessing credit worthiness of customers.
6. Consider the following, which of these is not a way in which an organisation’s production department would work with its accounting department?
7. Providing a good service will have many positive outcomes. One of these positive outcomes could potentially be:
8. KDA is a company that runs many tuktuks within several districts and has received a number of complaints regarding the behaviour of its drivers towards passengers. One of KDA’s marketing executives has pointed out that even if the customer’s journey is fast, cheap and reliable, customers will still see the service offered by KDA as poor if the driver behaves poorly.
What aspect of the nature of service provision is KDA’s marketing executive referring to?
9. Consider the following options, which of these should the receivables ledger section give information on in regards to overdue debts?
10. Looking at the following functions, which would be responsible for ensuring that only properly authorised purchases which are necessary for the business are made?